Saturday, February 25, 2012

YUMMY S'MORES


Today has been such an awesome day! While my hubby and daughter were dedicating their time helping out at our community center for sports sign ups... My boys, their buddies and I decided go out for a quick lunch and visit the pet store and do some little shopping. The boys wanted something "chocolate" so I said why not make some s'mores on a stick..well, they LOVED that idea!
here is what I came up with! thanks to "pinterest and all their talented ideas :)

Recipe
Jumbo camping marshmallows 
Creamy chocolate
 graham crackers
straws

Heat the creamy chocolate in a glass bowl for about 10 to 15sec (mix)
In another bowl crush the graham crackers into tiny pieces
stick straw to marshmallow and dip into chocolate and crushed graham
  quick yummy snack for kids!
"Voila"







No comments:

Post a Comment