Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Treat Cups


For my youngest son sleepover birthday party I decided to create treat cups instead of treat bags. I figured they can use their drinking cups and have fun with their goodies inside them during the evening.

My recipe

6 blue standard cups
Recollection cardstock for the yellow strip at 11in x 2in to wrap around cup &
blue "TITANS" letters using cartridge mickey mouse font at 1 1/2in-- words were welded using my gypsy.
brown recollection cardstock using cartridge Sports Mania "football" image at 2 1/2in
Sentiment from My Pink stamper collection spectacular sayings "THANK YOU!"
adding sports stickers and goodies like silly straws etc.

"Titans" blue and yellow is our town pop warner football name and colors











No comments:

Post a Comment