Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Invitations!

So a friend of mine asked me to make her 20 invitations for her mom's 60th birthday coming up in August... this is what I came up with :) It was fun making these invites but it was a little bit of a challenge keeping up with that and my 3 kids summer sports practice schedules.

I used this beautiful purple cardstock (canvas texture) from core dinations Foundations with a touch of nice purple ribbon to bring out the element of this card. Also i used my Sizzix Boutique using the Sizzix Birthday embossing folders adding pop dots to the present and birthday. Also, adding the sentiment "Shhh!! it's a Surprise". To finish my appreciation for her buisness I created this cute purple tote using the same ribbon as the invites with the expression saying  "Thank you"! Results! she loved them!     

No comments:

Post a Comment